Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's repetitive, and redundant.

The latest meeting focused on repetition. A while ago, I wrote a post that would fit the theme. Please don't laugh. This was my first post - long before I became the genius wordsmith that I am today. Okay, now you can laugh.


Wish List

I don't want to compare my life to others, good or bad.
I don't want to feel that I need to stay with someone because I won't make it alone.
I want to earn and spend my own money.
I want to surround myself with people who make me laugh.
I don't want to forget what I went through and how I felt when I was young when my kids go through it.
I want to have dinner parties with games and music people can't help but dance to.
I want to be on a first-name-basis with the local baker/grocer/florist/diner owner.
I want to enjoying being at work as much as I enjoy coming home.
I want to know all my neighbors by name, not address.
I want a husband who loves me more than I love him.
I never want to outgrow Halloween.
I want to help.
I want to take vacations without weeks of planning, itineraries, maps or guidebooks.
I want friends who make me a better person.
I want an amazing view.
I want to make music.
I never want to stop saying what I feel.
I want to make beautiful things.
I want to go to sleep exhausted.
I want to wake up excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this wishlist of yourself Lux. It's pretty revealing. Kudos!

Lux said...

thank you! :D